Sunday 16 December 2012

Woman Scorned – 29/5/11



Never write a letter while you are angry.  ~Chinese Proverb

I am writing this blog with the intent that somebody, somewhere will feel less alone when faced with a situation similar to the one that I have been faced with. I have been told by several people that I don't seem to have any anger and they do not understand why I am not ready to tear him and his little women apart. I have said before, I released most of my anger with the first affair. She got the wrath of a woman scorned. I hesitated to post this - the letter I sent to her via email - because it is not where I am now. I do think it shows the very raw emotion I felt after the first affair in December. I have been glad to share my journey out of this desolate space to somewhere much, much better. It can be done! My feelings are still the same towards predators, but I am happy to say I can now appreciate my hurt and anger from a distance.

Anyone woman who has been abused, hurt and betrayed has the right to confront her attacker and be heard. Enjoy, I know I do every time I read it!


You know, I wrote you a letter but have not sent it because I know how much the truth hurts and as a real woman I think about my actions. However, after contacting my husband at 0545, just as I told him you would, I have decided that you need a dose of reality. You say to him, "I am not Mad". If you were even remotely human, you would feel shame and remorse however you feel possible anger because you were treated like a piece of trash, guess what honey, you were treated just as you deserve, just what your actions warranted. Seriously bitch, STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY HUSBAND!!!!!! Enjoy my letter....


I am writing this in order to release the anger that I feel toward you. I am not sure what you see when you look in the mirror – my friends and I have seen your picture and we can’t imagine you not wanting to make some huge improvements but what you see is not the point. When I see your picture, I see a disgusting, predatory whore. How can you look in the mirror every morning and not see a selfish, immature slut who does not care about anybody but herself?

I watched you lure and prey upon the man I love when he was vulnerable. While I hold him responsible for his actions, I have forgiven him. You are the worst kind of person imaginable. I know ***** is not your first married man nor will he be the last and I wonder how many relationships will be destroyed because of you. You are despicable.

You think of only yourself. You did not care for me or our sons, and most importantly, you did not care for ***** as you followed your own selfish motives and single handily tried to disrupt his entire life for your own perverted intentions. I don’t know your family situation but I can’t imagine anyone being anything but disgusted with your dirty little habits.

You are a cruel, selfish woman who has an awful lot of growing up to do. Your lies and manipulations were blatant, arrogant and obvious - I had you pegged from day one. There are many women like you and decent women can smell them a mile away. You are more transparent than you think and had you been woman enough to approach a man who was not vulnerable with your pretense of friendship and understanding – the typical whore predator trap - you would see that he would NEVER want you. You are repulsive inside and out.

You chose the wrong woman to mess with. You managed to shake my life but you will never be able to destroy it, ever. At midnight, December 31, 2010, my husband approached me and we shared a tender kiss, full of love, something your cheap exploits could never bring you. At that moment in time you were the furthest thing from his mind and you will never be in his mind again. You no longer exist in our world.

I know ***** had told you that he is done with you and that you were nothing more than a perverse, carried away charade. I know he has asked you to never contact him again. You will respect his wishes. You are a sad, pathetic soul and for that reason, I pity you, but remember you did not screw around with a weak woman. Any woman who messes with my husband in the future will be more miserable than she could imagine in her wildest dreams so stay out of our lives.

Maybe you need to spend more time looking in the mirror learning to like who you are and stop luring married men - you may find that you could be much happier in life. I understand you don’t believe in Karma but as you grow up you will realize that what goes around comes around. My wish for you is that one day you will marry the love of your live, have his beautiful children, and that he will meet someone like you are today and screw her and your relationship into destruction. I wish you every minute and every depth of pain you have caused to me and the people I love. It’s the very best you deserve.

It makes me sad to know there are individuals as sick and disturbed as yourself. Find a counsellor, find a man of your own, and get lost. Good riddance ****, your time in my life was brief and for that I am thankful.

Yup, I was pretty angry. Reading that used to make my blood boil all over again but tonight was the first time I read it in months and it made me laugh. When I wrote this, I was ready to fight tooth and nail for a man that I thought cared about me. He obviously proved otherwise and I am so much happier now. I would have been destroyed if I let the above anger monopolize my life. I am so glad I am happy and hopeful! Best of all, I can look in the mirror and hold my head high!

2 comments:

  1. I am confused.

    "When I wrote this, I was ready to fight tooth and nail for a man that I thought cared about me. He obviously proved otherwise and I am so much happier now"

    He left or what?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I asked him to leave because he cheated yet again.....

    ReplyDelete