Sunday 16 December 2012

Here I go again.....



“Hard is trying to rebuild yourself, piece by piece, with no instruction book, and no clue as to where all the important bits are supposed to go.” 
~Nick Hornby~

I have been driven by fear and it seems to be consuming my life. I am afraid to be angry and get walked all over because of it. I cater how I live, I am afraid to let go and love. I shut down my blog because I was afraid my thoughts and feeling would get me in trouble. I have come to realize these are my thoughts and feelings, I own them and I am ok with them. Writing gave me salvation and peace as I navigated my way through a world that scared the shit out of me. I stopped writing and that world began to consume me. Today my blog will go back up, I will read every painful word as I try to figure out where the hell I am going and where the hell I have come from. Many found strength in my words, now I need to. I know there are those out there that will lead the ex to my words, that is their own pettiness to deal with. I suggest that they look at their lives and what they find pleasure in and if he and his new wife in fact decided to read, they themselves should question why they have such an invested interest in how I feel about life. I am strong, I am free and I am ready to take on the world again. 

Here they are, from day 1, still married... what a Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment